Fat pips and razor slides Fat pips and razor slides

wow

its like nine inch nails if they werent completely fucking gay

Torm responds:

Its like phil collins if he didn't molest kids and only use acoustic instruments.

Rig - Mindless Adventure Rig - Mindless Adventure

Christ

Rig

Stop being awesome

Damnit

Rig responds:

NO >:C
Also, check out Stardust Crazy./\

happy bday zekey happy bday zekey

gfgfdgg

i've had this on repeat for 5 minutes

Bloody Mocha Bloody Mocha

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Holy shit this is amazing. Can't thank you enough for making it.

I'm gonna use pretty much every segment in the entire series.

SilentTakedown responds:

No problem! Made very much fun to make this for your excellent episodes!
If you need more orchestral score, I'm sure, I can help you anytime. ; )

- Intero

EAT BALLS EAT BALLS

Funky

Fucking badass bro!

SMK - Koopa Beach SMK - Koopa Beach

cute.

Haha i remember this tune. love the strings.

It might be my speakers but the drums are sorta overpowering the main riff, which could do with some meatier guitar. Sounds kinda MIDI-ish, and if it is you've done really well cos it's hard to get midi guitars to sound good : (

The Silver Monster The Silver Monster

This.

This is pretty awesome. Me and a friend are currently working on a 'silent' (well, no dialog) flash with a moody futuristic tone and this would be perfect for it.

Also do you mind if i use a VERY small sample of this for the ident of my logo in my flashes? of course you'll get full credit for every cartoon its used in....which will be all the ones coming out this summer!

Anyways awesome tune, love how laid-back yet frantic it is. Gonna check out your other stuff now.

Lapse responds:

Hey man, thats awesome your reviewing my stuff. I saw rocket crotch a while back! Was really wild. I liked the art and all that.

Yeah man, as long as you credit me your totally fine for using whatever bit you want to use. Thats what its up for! : D Thats exciting. You do some good work, so it'll be cool to be associated.

As far as the tune goes, i try to do that. I like frantic drums with a laid back melody in the back. Its such an odd, yet powerful contrast in my opinion. Do check some other tracks. Thanks for listening.

t00nz - deserted [8bit] t00nz - deserted [8bit]

Respect.

Haha dude this is perfect, sounds like a desert level from mario or sonic or something. Going in one of my cartoons I've decided :D

Lounge.It Lounge.It

awesome!!!

just the thing i was looking for for a university assignment.

great mellow stuff; loops perfectly and it's only 30 seconds so the file size is nicely kept down.

Nice one bro!

JCsoul responds:

Hey, thanks man. Glad you liked and are willing to use it!

Cheers, JC

Super Mario 64: Credits Super Mario 64: Credits

heh, nice.

only complaints would be that it sounds pretty flat and midi-ish, and i wasn't that fond of the reverb in some places. still, nice arrangement bud.